Sun Mobility Rentals FAQ's:
How long does it take to fully charge the batteries?
Battery charging takes an average of 6 to 8 hours. In addition, all models include chargers with automatic shut off. This feature allows the user to plug in the charger at night and have fully charged batteries by morning.
- How do I decide whether I need a scooter or a power chair?
- How do I select a scooter?
- How do I select the right scooter for my height and weight?
- What is the difference between a 3 wheel and 4 wheel scooter?
- How long will a scooter operate with a fully charged battery?
- How long does it take to fully charge the batteries?
- How fast will a scooter go?
- What kind of surfaces will the electric scooters work well on?